Saturday, September 20, 2014

Something I suspected but didn't know

I often thought there was an Israeli connection to the NSA spy grid story.(source: Business Insider) And perhaps I'm just a bit too paranoid (most would say, "yes!"), but I've had weird things happen with cell phones and computers in the not so distant past.

So, now I know, as it appeared in the MSM, Business Insider no less, that two Israeli companies "bugged the US telecommunications grid...."

I'll post the latest Morris video in the near future. He managed to find this link.

Again, I hope I haven't been too interesting tonight. Good night and good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

1) Comments that I deem could be potential trouble for myself in anyway will be removed. 2) I decide the definition of "trouble."

Thank you for your patient understanding.