Thursday, September 18, 2014

George Galloway, Why we need to vote NO #indyref

George Galloway Explains why the "Yes" vote in Scotland is a bad idea. I am not Scottish, so some might say I should have no opinion. But this spreading, and there is already talk of dividing California up into several Californias.

We've seen what this is about before. Remember Yugoslavia, or dare I mention, the Soviet Union before. In both cases, the break up caused hardship and poverty. It is likely a plot, a "conspiracy" if you will, of billionaires that would like smaller governments that are even easier to control
(if that is possible at this point).

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

1) Comments that I deem could be potential trouble for myself in anyway will be removed. 2) I decide the definition of "trouble."

Thank you for your patient understanding.