Friday, November 6, 2015

Why is this congressperson saying things that seem true?

Hmm...Congressperson, Dana Rohrabacher, is saying some odd things for a congressman. He seems to be speaking the truth about Syria and Russia. Why would he do that so openly? Is US policy about to change? Difficult to know, but fascinating nonetheless. If it isn't what the ruling elite want from him, and they perceive this becoming a problem for their policies, then it could become difficult for this congressperson to keep telling so much truth. (note: For any who come across my blog, I am trying to use html code more when posting video - not to mention in general. So, be patient with my mistakes please.)source: Russia Insider YT.


No comments:

Post a Comment

1) Comments that I deem could be potential trouble for myself in anyway will be removed. 2) I decide the definition of "trouble."

Thank you for your patient understanding.