Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Classic Press Briefing on Russia and NATO

This is classic. I'm told this is from some time ago, but it makes the point clearly. I felt like I was watching a parody of some old 1960s movie, like "Dr. Strangelove" or something. The general (I believe he is a general) was like some stereotype of a fictitious general from some story book. He reminded me of something out of the book, The Little Prince , like when the Little Prince visits the planet where the militaristic leader is plotting out his territory.

Is Russia getting closer to NATO? Unbelievable. And this is how too many of our leaders think. No, the obvious answer is that NATO is getting closer to Russia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

1) Comments that I deem could be potential trouble for myself in anyway will be removed. 2) I decide the definition of "trouble."

Thank you for your patient understanding.