Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Media, RT, and Suspicious Minds.

Of course we should be suspicious when we hear one of the main innovators that created Russia Today is suddenly found in his American hotel room no longer among the living.   We know, as the article covers, that many in the American establishment are unhappy with the reporting RT does about them. We also know that many are unhappy with Russia, and Russian war policy in Syria. Odd, since ostensibly the US and Russia share a common enemy in ISIS. Of course, the real goal of US policy in Syria has been to remove Assad from power all along, but I digress....slightly.

So, we sometimes ponder the possibility, as I have titled this blog with belief in this very concept, that politics is something that is done in the darkness. What we get from NPR and the rest is just fragmentary trivia, not anything close to happenings in the vast darkness of the deep state.

So, yes I'm suspicious. I wouldn't put anything past the people who hold real power in this world, and it wouldn't surprise me if someday we learn that our most frightening suspicions about power were true all along. (Article about RT from The Free Thought Project.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment

1) Comments that I deem could be potential trouble for myself in anyway will be removed. 2) I decide the definition of "trouble."

Thank you for your patient understanding.