Saturday, March 5, 2016

Addition of podcast archive player in side links.

I've added a player that will play all of my archived podcasts. It basically will play one at a time in order, but one could skip through them as one likes, if one is inclined to take a listen. I've changed my mind slightly again, and I will continue doing the "Politics is done in the darkness" podcast, however - only in audio format. I feel inclined to focus more on this particular blog, as like many others, I feel it is important enough to document the slow decline of the American Empire. I believe this is a decline that will not be reversed, but I could be wrong about that. Either way, it is now important enough to me to do this, and have my thoughts on our decaying society documented, if only for my own benefit. (*See archive player in side links)

No comments:

Post a Comment

1) Comments that I deem could be potential trouble for myself in anyway will be removed. 2) I decide the definition of "trouble."

Thank you for your patient understanding.