Monday, February 1, 2016

election 2016 primary charade

If you could believe anything in the media, you would think that Americans absolutely love their elections. I can't say one way or the other if they really do or not. A large number seem to, and yet, many of those who actually vote (as I have for many years) suspect that something doesn't quite add up. For instance, we have the case of the former Governor of Alabama, who seems to have been sent to federal prison for political reasons. And there is much more to make one suspicious. 

This problem has been with us for a long time, however, as the video below demonstrates.


No comments:

Post a Comment

1) Comments that I deem could be potential trouble for myself in anyway will be removed. 2) I decide the definition of "trouble."

Thank you for your patient understanding.