Monday, December 7, 2015

Claims of US targeting Syrian base

See, this proves exactly what many people believed from the start. The US is not really interested in  fighting ISIS, but they are interested infighting the Syrian government, and toppling the Assad "regime" (as they call it). Within this video, John Kerry has the nerve to talk about those forces who are "problem children." Who gave the US the right to dictate to the world? Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria....They talk as though the Russians are powerless to stop them. Really? I don't know one way or the other if the Russians can trully change the outcome in Syria. But I don't think the world needs to go down that road.

No comments:

Post a Comment

1) Comments that I deem could be potential trouble for myself in anyway will be removed. 2) I decide the definition of "trouble."

Thank you for your patient understanding.